1. Who is this product for?
- This product is best for small businesses (B2Cs) who can attract local foot traffic (such as restaurants, barbers, plumbers, gardeners).
2. What does it do?
- Facebook Local provides high-quality creatives that delivers on the brand’s main message, regardless if it’s for trial, consideration, awareness, or retrial. Each post is then targeted to a specific localized audience crafted from our industry data partners. We then boost each post for a certain amount to guarantee the reach.
3. What is “Audience” and “Targeting” why does it matter?
- Facebook’s strength in advertising comes with its ability to hone in on people who are most likely to respond well on certain ads.
- Facebook is able to do this by creating “Audiences” based on interests and then “Targeting” these audiences and attaching other relevant factors such as platforms, behaviors, demographics to create a more in-depth audience.
- To identify the best audience for your clients, we go a step further by using our partner industry data research tools to create the best audiences. Using analysis of interactions over social media, we create “Affinities” which is essentially levels of interest to a brand based on actual activity on Facebook. This allows us to create a much more powerful audience set and much better targeting which then makes our ad spends efficient and our delivery of the message better.